Pop These Balloons! Lollipops
Follow our instructions for molding melted candies using the painting method to create these multi-hued treats. Shape the candy in the balloon Party/Birthday Large Lollipop Mold.
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Garden Candy Color Set Add to shopping list Garden Candy Color Set
- Easy-Add Primary Candy Colors Set Add to shopping list Primary Candy Colors Set
Each lollipop serves 1.
- Easy-Add Party/Birthday Lollipop Mold Add to shopping list Party/Birthday Lollipop Mold
- Easy-Add Decorator Brush Set Add to shopping list Decorator Brush Set
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Easy-Add 4 in. Lollipop Sticks Add to shopping list 4 in. Lollipop Sticks
- Curling ribbon in pink
- Curling ribbon in blue
- Curling ribbon in green
- White card stock paper
- Hole punch
- Black marker
Tint portions of melted white candy pink, blue, yellow and green (combine green and yellow candy colors for green shown).
Mold candies using painting method.
After filling top layer, add lollipop sticks and refrigerate until set; unmold.
Cut 2 x 3/4 in. card stock nametags; print names with marker.
Punch hole in upper right hand corner.
Thread a 10 in. length of ribbon through hole and tie to lollipop stick; curl ribbon.