Pop Cat Lollipops
Cookie cutters can also be used to mold candy into fun shapes. Here we’ve topped a classic round lollipop with a Halloween cat made using one of our mini metal cutters.
- Easy-Add Dark Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Dark Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Yellow Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Yellow Candy Melts® Candy
Each lollipop serves 1.
- Easy-Add Round Cookie Treat Pan Add to shopping list Round Cookie Treat Pan
- Easy-Add Halloween Mini Metal Cutter Set Add to shopping list Halloween Mini Metal Cutter Set
- Easy-Add 6 in. Cookie Treat Sticks Add to shopping list 6 in. Cookie Treat Sticks
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Waxed paper
Mold lollipops in cookie treat pan, position stick and twirl to cover with candy. Refrigerate until firm; unmold.
Position cat shaped cutter on board covered with waxed paper. Fill cutter with melted candy, approximately 1/8 to 1/4 in. deep.
Refrigerate until firm and remove from mold. Attach cat to pop, bottom side up, with melted candy.
Print message, using melted candy in cut parchment bag.