Pop-Art Christmas Tree Cookie
Various-sized icing dots add fun and holiday flare to this modern take on a Christmas Tree cookie. Bright addition to any holiday dessert table.
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Red (no-taste) Icing Color Add to shopping list Red (no-taste) Icing Color
- Easy-Add Brown Icing Color Add to shopping list Brown Icing Color
- Easy-Add Moss Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Moss Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Color Flow Mix Add to shopping list Color Flow Mix
Each cookie serves 1.
- Easy-Add Christmas Tree Cookie Cutter Set Add to shopping list Christmas Tree Cookie Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
Prepare and roll out cookie dough. Cut with triangle tree cookie cutter. Bake and cool. Prepare color flow icing. Use tip 2 and full-strength Moss Green color flow icing to outline tree; let set. Use tip 2 and thinned down Moss Green color flow icing to fill in tree. Immediately use thinned down red and Leaf Green/Lemon Yellow combination color flow icing in cut parchment bags to pipe dot ornaments on tree. Use tip 2 and full-strength brown color flow icing to pipe vertical lines on tree trunk; let dry.
*Combine Leaf Green with Lemon Yellow for light green shown.
**Combine No-Taste Red with Brown for brown shown.