Polka-Dotted Pumpkin Patch Cupcakes
A festive centerpiece for Halloween! And better yet, everyone can serve himself or herself. These tempting cupcakes look so delicious with pull-out grass icing, colorful sprinkles and topped with a pumpkin icing decoration.
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Smiling Pumpkin Icing Decorations Add to shopping list Smiling Pumpkin Icing Decorations
- Easy-Add Halloween Nonpareils Sprinkles Add to shopping list Halloween Nonpareils Sprinkles
Each cupcake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Standard muffin pan Add to shopping list Standard muffin pan
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add 3-Tier Cupcake Stand Add to shopping list 3-Tier Cupcake Stand
- Easy-Add Tip: 233 Add to shopping list Tip: 233
- Easy-Add Polka Dots Pumpkin Standard Baking Cups Add to shopping list Polka Dots Pumpkin Standard Baking Cups
- Green Card Stock
- Craft knife
- Cellophane Tape
Assemble stand according to package directions. Measure collars that are in set. Cut cardstock the same length and 1 1/4 in. high; tape ends together. Mark tab openings. Cut various heights and widths to resemble grass blades; don't cut below tab opening. Cut out tab openings, position on stand and tape in place.
Bake and cool cupcakes. Cover top with tip 233 pull-out grass. Sprinkle lightly with Halloween Nonpareils. Position icing decorations and place on stand.
*Combine Leaf Green and Lemon Yellow for green shown.