Cookie Sheets & Je…
Polar Pansies Ice Cream Pops
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Primary Candy Colors Set Add to shopping list Primary Candy Colors Set
- Easy-Add Yellow Colored Sugar Add to shopping list Yellow Colored Sugar
- ice cream
- vegetable pan spray
- Jelly spearmint leaves
Each ice cream pop serves 1.
- Easy-Add Mini Flower Silicone Mold Add to shopping list Mini Flower Silicone Mold
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add 8 in. Cookie Sticks Add to shopping list 8 in. Cookie Sticks
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Waxed paper
Spray mold cavities with vegetable pan spray. Fill with softened ice cream, pressing firmly. Freeze for at least 6 hours. Unmold onto waxed paper-covered board; refreeze for about 30 minutes.
Tint candy yellow. Remove flowers from freezer and insert sticks. Spatula ice backs with melted candy; refreeze for about 30 minutes.
Place Cooling Grid over pan lined with waxed paper. Place flowers, iced side down, on grid. Quickly coat with melted candy in cut disposable bag; tap grid to smooth coating. Sprinkle with colored sugar; refreeze for about 1 hour.
Cut small slit in spearmint leaves; press onto stick. Attach Candy Melts wafer to center using melted candy. Freeze until serving time.