Polar Pal Cookies
Do you believe this cute little fellow is created using our Candy Cane Cookie Cutter? How easy is that? Kids will just love to decorate him with delicious and colorful Buttercream Icing. Sure to be a holiday favorite.
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Christmas Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Christmas Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Golden Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Golden Yellow Icing Color
Each cookie serves 1.
- Easy-Add Candy Cane Comfort Grip™ Cutter Add to shopping list Candy Cane Comfort Grip™ Cutter
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 5 Add to shopping list Tip: 5
- Easy-Add Tip: 10 Add to shopping list Tip: 10
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Waxed paper
Roll out dough. Cut cookies using candy cane cutter. Bake and cool.
Decorate cookies on waxed paper-covered cake board. Pipe tip 10 hat in green. Pipe tip 10 body in black; overpipe tip 10 outline wings. Overpipe tip 10 face and belly in white (pat smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch).
Pipe tip 3 dot eyes in white and dot pupils in black. Add tip 3 pull-out nose in yellow.
Pipe tip 5 pull-out feet in yellow. Pipe tip 3 zigzag fur on hat in white. Add tip 3 dots in white. Pipe tip 3 zigzag scarf with outline fringe in red.
Note: Combine Christmas Red with Red-Red for red shade shown. Combine Lemon Yellow with Golden Yellow for yellow shade shown.