Poised in Pearls Cake
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add White Pearl Dust™ Add to shopping list White Pearl Dust™
- Easy-Add clear vanilla extract Add to shopping list clear vanilla extract
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
Cake serves 38.
- Easy-Add 6 x 2 in. Round Pan Add to shopping list 6 x 2 in. Round Pan
- Easy-Add 10 x 2 in. Round Pan Add to shopping list 10 x 2 in. Round Pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 5 Add to shopping list Tip: 5
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
- Easy-Add Easy-Glide Fondant Smoother Add to shopping list Easy-Glide Fondant Smoother
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add Flower Spikes Add to shopping list Flower Spikes
- Easy-Add Dowel Rods Add to shopping list Dowel Rods
- Easy-Add Cake Circles Add to shopping list Cake Circles
- Fresh Flowers
- Embroidery Needle
- Dental floss
- Pedestal cake stand (12 inches in diameter)
Two days in advance: Make pearls. Roll 117 fondant balls, 1/2 in. diameter. Let dry overnight. Using needle and dental floss, string together 6 strands using 12, 18, 19 (make 2 strands), 22 and 27 balls. Tie knots to join ends of each strand; trim off excess thread. Mix Pearl Dust with a small amount of vanilla; paint on pearls. Let dry overnight on waxed paper-covered board.
Prepare 2-layer cakes for Stacked Construction. Prepare cakes for rolled fondant; cover cakes and smooth with Fondant Smoother. Position cakes on stand. Attach pearls to cakes with melted candy as follows: 12 and 18 pearl strand at base of 10 in. cake, 22 and one 19 pearl strand on top of 10 in. cake, 27 and 2nd 19 pearl strand on top of 6 in. cake; let set.
At reception: Insert flower spikes with fresh flowers.