Poinsettia Pot Cookies
A wonderful gift for your holiday host and hostess. Create a bright bouquet of poinsettia cookies and place in a festively wrapped clay pot. Use our Star Cookie Treat Pan and Lollipop Sticks covered with green florist tape to create and irresistible centerpiece or dessert.
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Christmas Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Christmas Red Icing Color
chocolate cookie crumbs
Each cookie serves 1.
- Easy-Add Star Cookie Treat Pan Add to shopping list Star Cookie Treat Pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 4 Add to shopping list Tip: 4
- Easy-Add Tip: 70 Add to shopping list Tip: 70
- Easy-Add 11 3/4 in. Lollipop Sticks Add to shopping list 11 3/4 in. Lollipop Sticks
- Easy-Add Gold Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Gold Fanci-Foil Wrap
- Green florist tape
- 4" clay pot
Bake cookies following the instructions included with the Star Cookie Treats Pan. Let cool.
Wrap party sticks with floral tape. When cookies are cool. Pipe tip 70 leaves in inside points of star.
Pipe a layer of tip 70 petals following star of cookie add a second layer of petals in between first layer. Pipe tip 4 dots for centers. Let dry.
Cut styrofoam to fit inside pot. Cover with foil. Attach lollipop sticks to backs of cookies with royal icing. Insert into styrofoam. Cover top of styrofoam with cookie crumbs for dirt. Tie ribbon around pot.