Playing with my pals cake
Fun makes the world go ‘round, especially Fondant Fun! Decorate an 8 in. Round Cake with a cast of characters cut from White Ready-To-Use Fondant and Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Colors Multi Packs. Just use the People Cut-Outs and attach figures to cake with a damp decorating brush.
- Easy-Add FoodWriter™ Fine Tip Primary Colors Edible Color Markers Add to shopping list FoodWriter™ Fine Tip Primary Colors Edible Color Markers
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Natural Colors Multi Pack Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Natural Colors Multi Pack
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Primary Colors Multi Pack Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Primary Colors Multi Pack
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Neon Colors Multi Pack Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Neon Colors Multi Pack
Cake serves 20
- Easy-Add 8 x 2 in. Round Pan Add to shopping list 8 x 2 in. Round Pan
- Easy-Add People Cut-Outs™ Add to shopping list People Cut-Outs™
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add Easy-Glide Fondant Smoother Add to shopping list Easy-Glide Fondant Smoother
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
- Paring Knife
Prepare 2-layer cake to be covered with fondant by lightly icing with buttercream.
Cover cake with white fondant, smooth with Easy-Glide Smoother.
Roll out primary colored fondant and use people Cut-Outs to cut circles using the round cutter.
Attach circles to cake top with damp brush.
Roll out natural and neon colored fondant and use people Cut-Outs to cut heads, shirts, pants, skirts and shoes.
For legs, use shoe cutter; for hands, use shoe cutter and divide in half.
Attach to cake with damp brush.
Draw on facial features using black FoodWriter.
Mold hair into different styles by hand and attach.
Roll remaining white fondant into a rope approximately 1/4 in. wide and 27 in. long and attach to bottom border with damp brush.