Playing Jacks Brownies Pops
Why not make this quartet of quirky brownie pop jack ‘o lanterns for all your guests. Delicious brownies on a stick, covered with icing and decorated with any facial look you wish. You can even make them resemble some of your guests just for fun.
Favorite brownie mix or recipe
- Easy-Add Orange cookie icing Add to shopping list Orange cookie icing
- Easy-Add Black Tube Decorating Icing Add to shopping list Black Tube Decorating Icing
- Easy-Add White Tube Decorating Icing Add to shopping list White Tube Decorating Icing
green mini spice drops
Each brownie pop serves 1.
- Easy-Add Brownie Pops 8-Cavity Silicone Mold Add to shopping list Brownie Pops 8-Cavity Silicone Mold
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Coupler Ring Set Add to shopping list Coupler Ring Set
- Easy-Add 6 in. Cookie Treat Sticks Add to shopping list 6 in. Cookie Treat Sticks
Bake and cool brownies in silicone mold supported by cookie sheet. Push cookie stick into center.
Place on cooling grid over drip pan. Cover with heated orange cookie icing; let set.
Poke hole in center of spice drop with a cookie stick then slide onto pumpkin for stem.
Use Tube Icings fitted with coupler and tip 3 to outline and fill in mouth and whites of eyes (pat smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch). Pipe tip 2 dot pupils and outline eyebrows. Pipe tip 3 dot nose using room temperature orange icing.