Plant a Sweet Surprise! Candy
Easily make a different and delicious spring party treat or bridal shower favor using our Dimensions® Multi-Cavity Mini Cupcake Pan, White Candy Melts® and Wilton Icing Colors. These candy treats are sure to be memorable for all your guests.
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Violet Icing Color Add to shopping list Violet Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Garden Candy Color Set Add to shopping list Garden Candy Color Set
- Easy-Add Meringue Powder Add to shopping list Meringue Powder
- Easy-Add Pillow Mints Add to shopping list Pillow Mints
Each candy serves 1.
- Easy-Add Dimensions® Multi-Cavity Mini Cupcakes Pan Add to shopping list Dimensions® Multi-Cavity Mini Cupcakes Pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 1B Add to shopping list Tip: 1B
- Easy-Add Tip: 4 Add to shopping list Tip: 4
- Easy-Add Tip: 352 Add to shopping list Tip: 352
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Easy-Add Cake Boards Add to shopping list Cake Boards
- Waxed paper
In advance: Make flowers. Tint royal icing pink, yellow and violet; reserve a portion for green leaves. Pipe tip 1B drop flowers on waxed paper-covered board, 4 in each color for each treat; add tip 4 dot centers. Let dry.
Also: Make candy shell cups and lid using pan bottom and top. Shells should be about 1/4 in. thick. Refrigerate until firm; unmold.
Attach flowers to candy lid using royal icing or melted candy in cut parchment bag. Pipe tip 352 royal icing leaves. Let set. Fill bottom with mints; position lid.