Pirate Treat Fleet Cupcakes
Make it epic. Shape cupcake-topping pirate cookies using the bear cutter from our Mini Noah’s Ark Metal Cutter Set; fill Silicone Baking Cups with crisped rice cereal treat and candies to create the treat-bearing fleet; and display it all on a blue plastic wrap sea.
- Easy-Add Ivory Icing Color Add to shopping list Ivory Icing Color
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Orange Icing Color Add to shopping list Orange Icing Color
- Easy-Add Royal Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Royal Blue Icing Color
- Easy-Add Violet Icing Color Add to shopping list Violet Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Copper Icing Color (light skin tone) Add to shopping list Copper Icing Color (light skin tone)
Favorite crisped rice cereal treats
- Easy-Add Green Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Green Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Flowerful Medley 6-Mix Sprinkle Assortment Add to shopping list Flowerful Medley 6-Mix Sprinkle Assortment
- Easy-Add Meringue Powder Add to shopping list Meringue Powder
Jelly Spearmint Leaf Candies
white and brown granulated sugars
Each cupcake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Standard muffin pan Add to shopping list Standard muffin pan
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Tip: 1 Add to shopping list Tip: 1
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Cupcakes 'N More® 23 Count Dessert Stand Add to shopping list Cupcakes 'N More® 23 Count Dessert Stand
- Easy-Add Diamond Silicone Baking Cups Add to shopping list Diamond Silicone Baking Cups
- Easy-Add Mini Noah's Ark Metal Cutter Set Add to shopping list Mini Noah's Ark Metal Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Flower Forming Cup Add to shopping list Flower Forming Cup
- Easy-Add 4 in. Lollipop Sticks Add to shopping list 4 in. Lollipop Sticks
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Easy-Add White Standard Baking Cups Add to shopping list White Standard Baking Cups
- colored markers
- Wooden skewers
- Blue plastic wrap
In advance: Make pirates. Prepare dough and roll out. Cut 22 pirates using Bear cutter from mini set. Cut off ears. Bake and cool cookies. Outline and pipe in with light copper royal icing using tip 2 (pat smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch). Pipe on clothes and features using royal icing and tip 1.
Also: Use pattern, markers and parchment paper to draw flags. Cut with scissors. Poke holes using skewer. Thread onto lollipop stick. Attach spice drop to top.
Make palm trees and treasure chest. For palm trees, cut spearmint leaf into 4 thin slices; dip cut sides in granulated sugar to prevent sticking. Arrange 3 slices in Flower Forming Cup; freeze for 5-10 minutes. Pipe dot of melted candy onto center; position pretzel stick in candy and hold until set. Chill until completely set then unmold carefully. For chest, partially cut caramel square about 1/3 from top; lift for lid. Position small yellow confetti from Flowerful Medley assortment inside for gold.
For boats: Press prepared cereal treat mixture into silicone baking cups, filling about halfway. Insert flag; let cool. Add assorted candies. For cupcakes: Bake and cool. Ice smooth then sprinkle tops with granulated brown sugar. Insert palm tree; attach pirate in front with dot of icing or melted candy.
At party, arrange scene using blue plastic wrap as water. Position cupcakes on stand and boats around base.