Wonder Mold Kit
Pint Size Vampire Cake
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Pink Icing Color Add to shopping list Pink Icing Color
Cake serves 12.
- Easy-Add Wonder Mold Kit Add to shopping list Wonder Mold Kit
- Easy-Add Mini Ball Pan Add to shopping list Mini Ball Pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 4 Add to shopping list Tip: 4
- Easy-Add Tip: 8 Add to shopping list Tip: 8
- Easy-Add Tip: 10 Add to shopping list Tip: 10
- Easy-Add Tip: 17 Add to shopping list Tip: 17
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
- Plastic drinking straw
Ice ball cake halves together. Build up top and sides of Wonder Mold cake with icing.
Carefully position iced "head" (seam of ball cake will be horizontal) on Wonder Mold cake.
Push a straw through ball into Wonder Mold cake to secure. Pipe Tip 10 ball ears; shape with finger dipped in cornstarch.
Pipe Tip 4 dot eyes, nose and freckles. Add Tip 4 outline brows, mouth and fangs. Pipe Tip 8 dot cheeks. (Flatten and smooth facial details with finger dipped in cornstarch).
Add Tip 17 side-by-side stripe hair. Outline vest, shirt, cape and pants with Tip 4. On cake board, pipe Tip 10 ball shoes.
Cover cape, shirt, vest, pants and shoes with Tip 17 stars. Pipe Tip 10 ball hands and fingers. Overpipe stars to build up sleeves and collar.
Trim shoes with Tip 4 dot buttons. Print Tip 4 message.
Note: We recommend making this cake from a firm batter recipe such as pound cake.