Pink Snowflake Cookie
Pretty in pink, these snowflake cookies are perfect for fancy parties, adorned with pink icing and pink sugar pearls.
Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy (1 bag needed)Easy-Add Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Meringue Powder Add to shopping list Meringue Powder
- Easy-Add Pink Icing Color Add to shopping list Pink Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Pink Sugar Pearls Add to shopping list Pink Sugar Pearls
Each cookie serves 1.
- Easy-Add Snowflake Cookie Pan Add to shopping list Snowflake Cookie Pan
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Waxed paper
- Easy-Add Cake Boards Add to shopping list Cake Boards
- Easy-Add Tip: 4 Add to shopping list Tip: 4
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
Bake and cool cookies.
Melt 1 bag of Candy melts and 1 tablespoon shortening following package instructions. Place cookies on cooling grid over waxed paper. Place melted candy mixture in disposable decorating bag and pipe melted candy over cookies. Tap grid to remove air bubbles. Remove cookies to waxed paper-covered cake board and refrigerate to set.
Tint Royal Icing to match color of Sugar Pearls. Using tip 4, pipe icing on cookies, working one small section at a time, and following imprint on cookie. Immediately position sugar pearls on cookie using tweezers. Let set.
*Combine for Pink and Lemon Yellow for pink shown.