Pink Petal Cupcakes
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Golden Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Golden Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
- Favorite cupcake recipe or 2-layer cake mix
Each cupcake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Standard muffin pan Add to shopping list Standard muffin pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 18 Add to shopping list Tip: 18
- Easy-Add Tip: 21 Add to shopping list Tip: 21
- Easy-Add Assorted Pastel Standard Baking Cups Add to shopping list Assorted Pastel Standard Baking Cups
- Easy-Add Small Metal Spatula Add to shopping list Small Metal Spatula
Line muffin pan with baking cups. Fill 1/2 full with your favorite cupcake recipe or batter from a mix. Bake according to recipe instructions. Cool completely.
Prepare buttercream icing and tint small portions rose, yellow (combine Lemon Yellow and Golden Yellow Icing Colors) and green; reserve remaining white. Using spatula, ice cupcakes smooth in white.
Decorate a tip 21 rosette flower center in yellow. Add tip 18 rosette petals around flower center in rose. Add tip 67 leaf in green.
Place cupcakes on cupcake stand or other serving piece.