Pink Petal Cookie Pops
A vivid flower with a great contrast between the shiny icing blossom at the center and the colorful textured nonpareils at the cookie’s edge.
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Valentine Nonpareils Sprinkles Add to shopping list Valentine Nonpareils Sprinkles
- Easy-Add Meringue Powder Add to shopping list Meringue Powder
Each cookie pop serves 1.
- Easy-Add Flower Pops Cookie Pan Add to shopping list Flower Pops Cookie Pan
- Easy-Add 8 in. Cookie Treat Sticks Add to shopping list 8 in. Cookie Treat Sticks
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Waxed paper
Prepare dough and press into pan following pan directions. Insert stick. Bake and cool. Edge cookie with tip 3 outline in full-strength white; immediately dip in nonpareils. Outline flower design with full-strength rose. Fill in flower with thinned rose; let set. Outline tip 3 white center; fill in with full-strength icing (smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch); let set.