101 Cookie Cutter …
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Copper Icing Color Add to shopping list Copper Icing Color
- Easy-Add Brown Icing Color Add to shopping list Brown Icing Color
- Easy-Add Royal Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Royal Blue Icing Color
- Easy-Add Golden Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Golden Yellow Icing Color
Each cookie serves 1.
In advance: Tint fondant as follows: 3 oz. yellow, 3 oz. gray, 1 oz. dark brown.
Prepare roll-out cookie dough. Cut figures using large Gingerbread Boy cutter from 101 Cutters set; use large Christmas tree from 101 Cutters set to cut 2 easel backs for each. Cut one large tree; trim off trunk and cut in half to form 2 triangle easels. Bake and cool cookies.
For all: Decorate with royal icing. Use tip 6 to outline and fill in clothes and faces (pat smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch). Pipe tip 2A arms with tip 6 hands. Pipe tip 2 swirls and lines for hair, tip 6 dot nose and tip 1 line mouth and eyes.
For Pilgrim Woman: Shape top of hat and brim from fondant; attach. Pipe tip 2 collar and cuffs with icing.
For Pilgrim Man: Use fondant to make top of hat; attach. Cut 1/4 in. fondant strips for hat band, small yellow square for buckle and smaller white square for center; attach all. Cut 1/4 in. fondant strip for hat brim; attach. Use icing to outline and fill in collar.
When dry, attach easel to back with royal icing. Let dry.
Used in The First Thanksgiving Cake.