Piggyback Jacks Candy
They’re outstanding in their field! Candy pumpkins stand tall on a patch of coconut grass planted over a candy-coated cereal treat.
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Primary Candy Colors Set Add to shopping list Primary Candy Colors Set
- Easy-Add Garden Candy Color Set Add to shopping list Garden Candy Color Set
Favorite crisped rice cereal treats recipe
Each serves 1.
- Easy-Add 10 x 15 in. Jelly Roll Pan Add to shopping list 10 x 15 in. Jelly Roll Pan
- Easy-Add Smiling Pumpkins Lollipop Mold Add to shopping list Smiling Pumpkins Lollipop Mold
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add 4 in. Lollipop Sticks Add to shopping list 4 in. Lollipop Sticks
- Easy-Add Candy decorating bags Add to shopping list Candy decorating bags
Prepare crisped rice treat recipe and press 1 in. thick into prepared jelly roll pan. Cut into 3 1/2 x 2 1/2 in. rectangles. Place treats on cooling grid positioned over jelly roll pan and cover with green-tinted candy. Let set.
Mold candy pumpkins according to package directions, add lollipop stick and refrigerate until set.
Cut pretzel sticks to staggered lengths attach with melted candy to form fence.
Tint coconut with green-tinted candy and position on top of candy-coated treat.
Insert pumpkin candy lollipop.