Cookie Sheets & Je…
- Easy-Add Moss Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Moss Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Golden Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Golden Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Spooky Green Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Spooky Green Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Dark Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Dark Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Vanilla Whipped Icing Mix Add to shopping list Vanilla Whipped Icing Mix
- Easy-Add Piping Gel Add to shopping list Piping Gel
- Favorite Custard or firm cream pie
- Orange spice drops
- Yellow spice drops
- Pretzel rods
- granulated sugar
Pie serves 8
- Easy-Add Perfect Results 9 x 1.5 inch Deep Pie Tin Add to shopping list Perfect Results 9 x 1.5 inch Deep Pie Tin
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Tip: 1A Add to shopping list Tip: 1A
- Easy-Add Nesting Ghosts Cookie Cutter Set Add to shopping list Nesting Ghosts Cookie Cutter Set
- Easy-Add 6 in. Lollipop Sticks Add to shopping list 6 in. Lollipop Sticks
- Easy-Add 9 in. Fondant Roller Add to shopping list 9 in. Fondant Roller
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Disposable Decorating Bags (16 inch)Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add Decorator Brush Set Add to shopping list Decorator Brush Set
- 10 in. Cake Circle (or serving plate)Easy-Add 10 in. Cake Circle Add to shopping list 10 in. Cake Circle
- Waxed paper
In advance: Make candy ghosts. Place largest and 2 smallest ghost cutters on cookie sheet. Fill 1/4 in. deep with melted candy. Tap to settle then chill until firm. Attach Lollipop Sticks to backs using melted candy; let set. Use melted cocoa candy in cut parchment bag to pipe facial features; let set.
Also in advance: Make candy spirals. Use melted candy in cut parchment bag to pipe assorted spirals on cookie sheet; chill until firm. Turn over and overpipe backs; let set.
Prepare pie, tinting filling a fun color if desired. Tint Piping Gel and whipped icing 2 shades of green. Fit Disposable Bag with tip 1A; stripe sides with gel then fill with whipped icing. Pipe assorted size balls over pie, overpiping toward center for height. Chill until serving time.
Flatten spice drops by rolling between sheets of waxed paper sprinkled with sugar. Cut leaf-shaped flames in various sizes. Arrange pretzel rods and flames on serving plate for fire; set pie pan on top. Insert candy ghosts and spirals, trimming as needed.
* Combine Moss Green with Lemon Yellow and Golden Yellow for green shown.