Picture Perfect Holiday Gingerbread Cookie
Sweet and sentimental—that’s what our Picture Perfect Holiday Gingerbread Cookies are! What a great idea for grandparents, aunts and uncles. Protect the photo with plastic wrap so it can be reframed if desired after the holidays.
2 Gingerbread cake and cookie mix
Cookie serves 12.
- Easy-Add Gingerbread Boy Giant Cookie Pan Add to shopping list Gingerbread Boy Giant Cookie Pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 21 Add to shopping list Tip: 21
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
Prepare 1 cookie mix following package directions; press into greased pan and bake.
Cool a few minutes in pan then unmold on cooling grid to cool completely.
Use tip 21 to pipe rosette eyes and nose, zigzag trim on arms and legs, outline mouth and pull-out hair. Add candy-coated chocolate eyes.
For frame: Prepare second cookie mix and roll out.
Use pattern to cut out 1 solid frame back and one open frame front.
Bake on cookie sheet per package directions and place on cooling grid to cool completely.
Pipe tip 21 zigzag around top frame and attach assorted candies.
Place picture between bottom and top frame, attaching together with icing.
Attach frame to gingerbread boy with icing.
Note: Use laminated photo or to protect picture, place a piece of clear acetate on both sides.