Picked for Happiness Cookie Pops
As if picked from a field of flowers, these tulip- and daisy-shaped cookies will bright anyone’s day. Use the Daisy Comfort-Grip™ Cutter and Easter Colored Metal Cutter Set to design the perfect cookie bouquet.
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant (1 package covers 24 cookies)Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Piping Gel Add to shopping list Piping Gel
Each cookie pop serves 1.
- Easy-Add Daisy Comfort Grip™ Cutter Add to shopping list Daisy Comfort Grip™ Cutter
- Easy-Add Easter Colored Metal Cutter Set Add to shopping list Easter Colored Metal Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add 8 in. Cookie Treat Sticks Add to shopping list 8 in. Cookie Treat Sticks
- Easy-Add Tip: 14 Add to shopping list Tip: 14
- Easy-Add Fondant/Gum Paste Tool Set Add to shopping list Fondant/Gum Paste Tool Set
- Easy-Add Decorator Brush Set Add to shopping list Decorator Brush Set
- Florist tape
- Green construction paper
- Marking pen
- Hole punch
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
Bake and cool cookies on sticks. Cut out matching overlay using tinted and white fondant. Lightly brush tops of cookies with piping gel and position overlays. Trace petals and veins using veining tool from confectionery set. For flower centers, roll 3/4 in. ball of fondant; brush back with water; attach.
Create pollen effect on daisy centers by imprinting with tip 14. Wrap sticks with florist tape. Cut leaves from construction paper; write names with marker. Punch holes in bottom of leaves and tie to stem with small piece of florist tape.