Pick of the Bunch Candy Apple
Take a bite out of success! Crisp apples serve as a graduate caricature to decorate as you wish. Just mold candy diplomas in advance. Set apples on graduation cap base and use royal icing to pipe facial features. Top with the all-important cap and add candy diplomas.
- Easy-Add Christmas Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Christmas Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Pink Icing Color Add to shopping list Pink Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Meringue Powder Add to shopping list Meringue Powder
- Easy-Add Candy Colors Set Add to shopping list Candy Colors Set
Each candy apple serves 1.
- Easy-Add Tip: 1 Add to shopping list Tip: 1
- Easy-Add Tip: 4 Add to shopping list Tip: 4
- Easy-Add Tip: 8 Add to shopping list Tip: 8
- Easy-Add Graduation Lollipop Mold Add to shopping list Graduation Lollipop Mold
- Easy-Add Black Graduation Caps Set Add to shopping list Black Graduation Caps Set
- Easy-Add White Graduation Caps Set Add to shopping list White Graduation Caps Set
Mold candy diplomas using "painting" method. Refrigerate to set.
Position apple on graduation cap base.
With icing, pipe-in tip 8 whites of eyes and tip 4 pupils (smooth both with finger dipped in corn starch).
Pipe-in tip 4 ball nose and cheeks, bead mouth.
Add tip 1 pull-out eyelashes, string lips. Position cap and candy.