Pick to Click Cupcake
Bright flower-topped cupcakes shout that spring has sprung! Create the cookies with Flower Cut-Outs, attach to a lollipop stick stem and add jelly spearmint leaves for a tasty trim.
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Green Cake Sparkles™ Add to shopping list Green Cake Sparkles™
- Easy-Add Color Flow Mix Add to shopping list Color Flow Mix
Jelly spearmint leaves
Each cupcake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 8 Add to shopping list Tip: 8
- Easy-Add Pastel Silicone Baking Cups Add to shopping list Pastel Silicone Baking Cups
- Easy-Add Flower Cut-Outs™ Add to shopping list Flower Cut-Outs™
- Easy-Add 4 in. Lollipop Sticks Add to shopping list 4 in. Lollipop Sticks
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Easy-Add Spatula Add to shopping list Spatula
- Waxed paper
One day in advance: Make cookies. Roll out dough; cut cookies using medium Flower Cut-Out. Bake and cool. Outline cookies with tip 2 and full-strength Color Flow. Flow in with thinned color flow in cut parchment bag. Let dry overnight. Attach cookies to sticks with full-strength color flow. Pipe tip 8 dot flower center in buttercream.
Bake and cool cupcakes in silicone cups supported by cookie sheet. Ice smooth; sprinkle with Cake Sparkles. Insert cookies on sticks. Cut spearmint leaves in half and attach to stem with icing.