Pick A Pumpkin! Brownies
Let the kids play in your party pumpkin patch! Decorate a batch of these fun pumpkin brownies, baked in our Silicone Brownie Pops Mold. Give each treat a different fun face and watch them disappear.
- Easy-Add White Ready-To-Use Decorator Icing Add to shopping list White Ready-To-Use Decorator Icing
- Easy-Add Orange Icing Color Add to shopping list Orange Icing Color
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
Your Favorite Brownie Recipe or Mix
Each brownie serves 1.
- Easy-Add Brownie Pops 8-Cavity Silicone Mold Add to shopping list Brownie Pops 8-Cavity Silicone Mold
- Easy-Add Tip: 1 Add to shopping list Tip: 1
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 4 Add to shopping list Tip: 4
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Waxed paper
- Easy-Add Cake Boards Add to shopping list Cake Boards
Bake and cool brownies following mold directions. Unmold brownies, and position on cooling grid over cookie sheet.
Follow directions for heating Decorator Icing; tint portions orange, green and black using icing colors. Using orange icing in cut disposable bag, cover brownies. Let set on waxed paper-covered cake board.
Pipe in tip 2 eyes in white, mouth, outline eyebrows and dot pupils in black, nose in orange (pat smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch). For stem, pipe tip 4 ball in green. Pipe tip 1 tendrils in green.