Non-Stick Cooling …
Petrified Pumpkin Mini Cake
- Favorite Cake Mix or Recipe
- Easy-Add White Ready-To-Use Decorator Icing Add to shopping list White Ready-To-Use Decorator Icing
- Easy-Add Orange Icing Color Add to shopping list Orange Icing Color
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
Each mini cake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Petite Jack-O-Lantern Pan Add to shopping list Petite Jack-O-Lantern Pan
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Waxed paper
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 1 Add to shopping list Tip: 1
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
Bake and cool cakes. Place cakes on cooling grid positioned over waxed paper.
Tint one can of icing orange. Heat in microwave at defrost setting (30% power) for 20-30 seconds; stir. Repeat until consistency of icing will pour. Pour over cakes. Tap grid gently and let drip. Let set.
Divide remaining icing into thirds. Tint 1/3 green and 1/3 black; reserve remaining white.
Use tip 3 and white icing to pipe one 3/8 in. dot eyeball and the other 3/16 in. dot. Use tip 1 and black icing to pipe dot pupils and mouth. Use tip 2 and green icing to pipe pull-out stem.
*Combine Leaf Green with Lemon Yellow for green shown.