Petals on a Pedestal Cupcake
Cupcake Pedestals and a garden’s worth of blooms and greenery turn cupcakes into standout place markers. Use our shared patterns and techniques to create royal icing roses and vines.
- Easy-Add Pink Icing Color Add to shopping list Pink Icing Color
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Meringue Powder Add to shopping list Meringue Powder
- Easy-Add Non-Stick Cooking Spray Add to shopping list Non-Stick Cooking Spray
Each Cupcake serves 1
- Easy-Add 12-cup Standard Muffin Pan Add to shopping list 12-cup Standard Muffin Pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 5 Add to shopping list Tip: 5
- Easy-Add Tip: 6 Add to shopping list Tip: 6
- Easy-Add Tip: 101 Add to shopping list Tip: 101
- Easy-Add Tip: 352 Add to shopping list Tip: 352
- Easy-Add Cupcake Pedestals Add to shopping list Cupcake Pedestals
- Easy-Add White Standard Baking Cups Add to shopping list White Standard Baking Cups
- Easy-Add Decorating Nail Set Add to shopping list Decorating Nail Set
- Easy-Add Cake Boards Add to shopping list Cake Boards
- Waxed paper
- Facial tissue
2 days in advance: Make vines. Tape patterns to board; tape waxed paper over. Spray with pan spray; use tissue to wipe off excess. Use royal icing to pipe tip 6 vines, 2 for each treat. Let dry.
Also in advance: Make royal icing roses. Use smallest flower nail and tip 101 to make 8 dark pink and 10 light pink roses for each treat, all with tip 5 bases. Let dry
Bake and cool cupcakes. Ice smooth with green buttercream icing. Attach roses. Pipe tip 352 leaves. Set on pedestals. Insert vines.