Cookie Sheets & Je…
Petals are Poppin' Cookies
- White Candy Melts® Candy (2 packages make 10-12 treats)Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Garden Candy Color Set Add to shopping list Garden Candy Color Set
- Easy-Add Primary Candy Colors Set Add to shopping list Primary Candy Colors Set
Each cookie serves 1.
- Easy-Add Round Cookie Treat Pan Add to shopping list Round Cookie Treat Pan
- Easy-Add Non-Stick Mini Flower Cake Pan Add to shopping list Non-Stick Mini Flower Cake Pan
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Easy-Add Cake Boards Add to shopping list Cake Boards
- Easy-Add 8 in. Cookie Treat Sticks Add to shopping list 8 in. Cookie Treat Sticks
- 1/4 in. wide satin ribbon (11 inches needed per treat)
- Waxed paper
In advance: Make flowers. Tint portions of melted candy blue, pink and yellow using candy colors. Using melted candy in cut parchment bags, mold flower centers in non-stick pan; chill until firm. Mold petals 1/4 in. deep; chill until firm.
Prepare dough. Press into pan with cookie sticks; bake and cool. Cover cookies with melted candy; let set. Attach flowers with melted candy; let set. Tie ribbon bow around stick.