Petaled Petits Fours
Favorite Cake Mix or Recipe
- Easy-Add Pink Icing Color Add to shopping list Pink Icing Color
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Orange Icing Color Add to shopping list Orange Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
Golden Yellow Icing Color combine lemon yellow with golden yellow for yellow shade shown.Easy-Add Golden Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Golden Yellow Icing Color
Each serves one
- Easy-Add 10 1/2 x 15 x 1 in. Jelly Roll Add to shopping list 10 1/2 x 15 x 1 in. Jelly Roll
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
- Easy-Add Stepsaving Rose Bouquet Flower Cutter Set Add to shopping list Stepsaving Rose Bouquet Flower Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Circle Metal Cookie Cutter Add to shopping list Circle Metal Cookie Cutter
- Waxed paper
Bake and cool 1 in. high cake using firm textured batter such as pound cake. Cut circles using cutter.
Set on cooling grid placed over cookie sheet. Cover with heated, tinted Decorator Icing. Let set.
Imprint outer petals using small rose cutter from set. Use royal icing to cover imprint with tip 2 zigzag.
Immediately create Brush Embroidery, using square-tipped brush. Work in quick, short strokes, 1 treat at a time. Use toothpick to mark 3 center petals. Repeat as above.