Petaled Petit Fours Mini Cakes
Party treats are easier if you can make your decorations ahead of time! These bite-sized cakes are covered with melted candy then topped with a pre-made rose.
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Meringue Powder Add to shopping list Meringue Powder
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy
Your favorite cake recipe
Each cake serves 1.
- 101 Cookie Cutter Set 2 1/2 in. round cutter neededEasy-Add 101 Cookie Cutter Set Add to shopping list 101 Cookie Cutter Set
- Easy-Add 11 x 15 x 2 in. Sheet Pan Add to shopping list 11 x 15 x 2 in. Sheet Pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 12 Add to shopping list Tip: 12
- Easy-Add Tip: 124 Add to shopping list Tip: 124
- Easy-Add Tip: 352 Add to shopping list Tip: 352
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Flower Nail Add to shopping list Flower Nail
- Easy-Add Graceful Tiers Cake Stand Add to shopping list Graceful Tiers Cake Stand
- Waxed paper
In advance: Make roses. Tint royal icing rose. Using Flower Nail covered with small waxed paper square, make 30 Tip 124 roses with Tip 12 bases. Make extras to allow for breakage. Let dry at least 24 hours.
Bake and cool two 1-layer cakes; freeze for easier cutting. Cut using the 2 1/2 in. round cutter from set. Place cake circles on cooling grid placed over cake pan or cookie sheet.
Melt Candy Melts following package instructions. Pour over cakes to cover; let set.
Tint small amount of buttercream icing green. Attach roses to cake tops using a dot of icing. Pipe tip 352 leaves. Position cakes on cake stand.
*Brand confectionery coating.