Petal Perk-Ups Mini Cakes
Cultivate good cheer with happy-faced blossoms cut from a Jelly Roll Pan cake. Use a Pink Icing Writer to highlight petal shapes and a Black FoodWriter™ Bold Tip Edible Color Marker to create the smiling countenance.
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Pink Icing Writer™ Add to shopping list Pink Icing Writer™
- Easy-Add FoodWriter™ Bold Tip Primary Colors Edible Color Markers Add to shopping list FoodWriter™ Bold Tip Primary Colors Edible Color Markers
Cake serves 1.
- Easy-Add 10 1/2 x 15 1/2 in. Jelly Roll Pan Add to shopping list 10 1/2 x 15 1/2 in. Jelly Roll Pan
- Easy-Add Round Cut-Outs Fondant Cutter Add to shopping list Round Cut-Outs Fondant Cutter
- Easy-Add Flower Stencil-A-Cookie™ Add to shopping list Flower Stencil-A-Cookie™
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
From 1 in. high cake, cut cakes using flower cutter.
For each cake, tint a 4 in. ball of fondant lemon yellow and a 1 in. ball dark lemon yellow.
Prepare cakes and cover with lemon yellow fondant. Draw petals and dots with pink Icing Writer™.
Roll out dark yellow fondant and cut flower center using medium Round Cut-Out™; attach to flower with damp brush.
Roll tiny balls of white fondant for eyes; flatten and attach with damp brush.
Draw pupils and mouth with black FoodWriter™.