Petal Perfect Cake
We’ve developed a beautiful hybrid for your spring celebrations! The Petal Perfect Cake brings together 5 bright pink oval petal cakes around a Sports Ball cake center. Beautiful!
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use Pastel Pink Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use Pastel Pink Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use Pastel Yellow Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use Pastel Yellow Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Neon Colors Multi Pack Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Neon Colors Multi Pack
Cake serves 26.
- Easy-Add Oval Pan Set Add to shopping list Oval Pan Set
- Easy-Add Sports Ball Pan Set Add to shopping list Sports Ball Pan Set
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Flower Cut-Outs™ Add to shopping list Flower Cut-Outs™
- Easy-Add Easy-Glide Fondant Smoother Add to shopping list Easy-Glide Fondant Smoother
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
Bake five 1-layer 7 3/4 x 5 5/8 in. oval cakes and 1/2 sports ball cake; let cool.
Prepare cakes for rolled fondant by lightly icing with buttercream.
Cover cakes with fondant; smooth with Easy-Glide Smoothers.
For small flowers: Roll out neon pink and yellow fondant 1/8 in. thick; using small Cut-Out cut 9 flowers for each oval cake.
For medium flowers: Roll out fondant 1/4 in. thick; using medium Cut-Out, cut 7 flowers for each oval cake.
Attach flowers to cakes with damp brush.
Roll 1/8 in. fondant balls for small flower centers and 1/4 in. fondant balls for medium flower centers; attach to cakes with damp brush.
Roll a 30 x 1/4 in. purple fondant rope; attach with damp brush to half ball cake in a spiral design.
Position cakes with ball in center and oval cakes as surrounding petals.