Personalized Snowflake Setting Cookie
- Easy-Add Royal Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Royal Blue Icing Color
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Meringue Powder Add to shopping list Meringue Powder
Each cookie serves 1.
- Easy-Add Non-Stick Mini Holiday Pan Add to shopping list Non-Stick Mini Holiday Pan
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Tip: 1 Add to shopping list Tip: 1
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 5 Add to shopping list Tip: 5
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
To make candy snowflake, pour melted candy into cookie shapes pan; refrigerate until set; unmold.
For plaque, roll out cookie dough and cut one 5 1/2 x 2 in. rectangle and two 2 x 2 x 2 in. triangles for easels. Bake and cool all cookies.
Use tip 3 and blue royal icing to pipe dot design on snowflake candy.
Use tip 5 and blue royal icing to pipe name on plaque. Use tip 1 and white royal icing to pipe dots and snowflakes on plaque; let set.
Attach triangle easel pieces to back of plaque with melted candy or royal icing.