Personal Pumpkin Brownie Pops
With our Personal Pumpkin Brownies, every kid gets a fun and fearsome pumpkin treat great for parties or for handing to your trick-or-treaters. Make them in our easy-to-use Silicone Brownie Pops Mold; you’ll pop out perfectly-shaped brownies every time.
- Easy-Add White Ready-To-Use Decorator Icing Add to shopping list White Ready-To-Use Decorator Icing
- Easy-Add Orange Icing Color Add to shopping list Orange Icing Color
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
Your favorite brownie mix or recipe
Each brownie pop serves 1.
- Easy-Add Brownie Pops 8-Cavity Silicone Mold Add to shopping list Brownie Pops 8-Cavity Silicone Mold
- Easy-Add Tip: 1 Add to shopping list Tip: 1
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Cookie Treat Sticks Add to shopping list Cookie Treat Sticks
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Waxed paper
- Easy-Add Cake Boards Add to shopping list Cake Boards
Bake and cool brownies following mold directions. Unmold brownies, insert a stick in each and position on cooling grid over cookie sheet. Follow directions for heating Decorator Icing; tint portions orange, green/yellow combination and black using icing colors. Using orange icing in cut disposable bag, cover brownies. Let set on waxed paper-covered cake board.
Pipe in tip 2 eyes, nose and mouth in black (pat smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch). For stem, pipe around stick using tip 2 and green icing. Pipe tip 1 tendrils in green.