Personal Posies Cake
Statuesque treats stand ready to please! Build the confections from candy-covered cake squares, Candy Melts® fence posts and candy blooms formed in our Dancing Daisy Lollipop Mold.
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Primary Candy Colors Set Add to shopping list Primary Candy Colors Set
- Easy-Add Garden Candy Color Set Add to shopping list Garden Candy Color Set
Jelly spearmint leaves
Each cake serves 1.
- Easy-Add 8 x 2 in. Square Pan Add to shopping list 8 x 2 in. Square Pan
- Easy-Add Dancing Daisy Lollipop Mold Add to shopping list Dancing Daisy Lollipop Mold
- Easy-Add 6 in. Lollipop Sticks Add to shopping list 6 in. Lollipop Sticks
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Decorator Brush Set Add to shopping list Decorator Brush Set
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Green florist tape
- Waxed paper
- Paring Knife
In advance: Make candy flowers and fence posts. Tint portions of melted candy yellow, pink and orange using candy colors.
Mold flower lollipops using painting method; refrigerate until firm. Wrap sticks with florist tape, leaving 2 in. unwrapped at bottom for inserting in cake.
Cover fence post pattern with waxed paper; using melted white candy in cut parchment bag, outline and pipe in 12 fence posts for each cake.
Make extras to allow for breakage; refrigerate until firm.
Cut 1-layer square cake into 2 in. squares (8 in. cake makes about 16 treats). Tint portion of melted candy green with a little yellow.
Cover cakes with
melted candy; refrigerate until firm and repeat with a second coat. (One pk. of Candy Melts will cover 4-5 mini cakes.)
Attach fence posts to cake with dots of melted candy. Slice spearmint leaf in half, cut a slit in bottom edge and fit over flower stick, pinch leaf to secure. Insert flower in cake.