Personal Posies Cake
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Primary Candy Colors Set Add to shopping list Primary Candy Colors Set
- Easy-Add Garden Candy Color Set Add to shopping list Garden Candy Color Set
Jelly spearmint leaves
Each cake serves 1.
- Easy-Add 8 x 2 in. Square Pan Add to shopping list 8 x 2 in. Square Pan
- Easy-Add Dancing Daisy Lollipop Mold Add to shopping list Dancing Daisy Lollipop Mold
- Easy-Add 6 in. Lollipop Sticks Add to shopping list 6 in. Lollipop Sticks
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Decorator Brush Set Add to shopping list Decorator Brush Set
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Green florist tape
- Waxed paper
- Paring Knife
In advance: Make candy flowers and fence posts. Tint portions of melted candy yellow, pink and orange using candy colors.
Mold flower lollipops using painting method; refrigerate until firm. Wrap sticks with florist tape, leaving 2 in. unwrapped at bottom for inserting in cake.
Cover fence post pattern with waxed paper; using melted white candy in cut parchment bag, outline and pipe in 12 fence posts for each cake.
Make extras to allow for breakage; refrigerate until firm.
Cut 1-layer square cake into 2 in. squares (8 in. cake makes about 16 treats). Tint portion of melted candy green with a little yellow.
Cover cakes with
melted candy; refrigerate until firm and repeat with a second coat. (One pk. of Candy Melts will cover 4-5 mini cakes.)
Attach fence posts to cake with dots of melted candy. Slice spearmint leaf in half, cut a slit in bottom edge and fit over flower stick, pinch leaf to secure. Insert flower in cake.
Want to stay in touch with the latest from Wilton?
Receive great Wilton decorating ideas and much more! Learn more