Perfect Perch Candy
Add pizazz to your party plates with these candy clay Yuletide birds on pretzel perches. This snowy snack gets added glitz from cinnamon drop Sprinkles berries and sparkling sugar frost.
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Red Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Red Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Green Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Green Candy Melts® Candy
Garden Candy Color Set (black)Easy-Add Garden Candy Color Set Add to shopping list Garden Candy Color Set
Candy Clay (2 recipes for 12-14 treats)
- Easy-Add Cinnamon Drops Sprinkle Decorations Add to shopping list Cinnamon Drops Sprinkle Decorations
- Easy-Add White Sparkling Sugar Add to shopping list White Sparkling Sugar
Each cookie serves 1.
- Easy-Add 50 Pc. Animal Pals Cutter Set Add to shopping list 50 Pc. Animal Pals Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Holiday Mini Metal Cookie Cutter Set Add to shopping list Holiday Mini Metal Cookie Cutter Set
- Easy-Add 10-Pc. Fondant/Gum Paste Tool Set Add to shopping list 10-Pc. Fondant/Gum Paste Tool Set
- Easy-Add 9 in. Fondant Roller Add to shopping list 9 in. Fondant Roller
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Waxed paper
In advance: Make candy clay pieces. Make 1 recipe each red and green candy clay. Roll out 1/8 in. thick. Cut 1 bird and 4 leaves for each treat. Use small end of veining tool to imprint details on leaves. Use melted candy in cut parchment bag to outline wings, tail and pipe dot eye details on bird. Let dry.
Assemble using melted white candy in a cut parchment bag. Cut pretzel rod for 3, 3 1/2 and 1 3/4 in. branches. Attach to full-length pretzel rod. Attach leaves and bird. Pipe candy snow; sprinkle with Sparkling Sugar. Attach Cinnamon Drops.