Perfect Holiday Petit Fours
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Christmas Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Christmas Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Holly Sprinkle Mix Add to shopping list Holly Sprinkle Mix
Each mini cake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Sheet Pan Add to shopping list Sheet Pan
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Nesting Round Cookie Cutter Set (2 in. cutter used)Easy-Add Nesting Round Cookie Cutter Set Add to shopping list Nesting Round Cookie Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Angled Spatula Add to shopping list Angled Spatula
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
Bake and cool sheet cake. Cut cake into 2 x 1 1/2 in. rectangles and 2 in. rounds.
Position cake pieces on cooling grid placed over sheet pan and cover with thinned royal icing; let set.
Use tip 2 to pipe designs on cakes in white, red or green.
Attach holly sprinkle decorations on rectangle cakes with tip 2 dots of icing; pipe tip 2 red holly berries in centers.
*Combine Red-Red and Christmas Red for red shown.