Cookie Sheets & Je…
Perfect Attendants! Brownie Pops
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Copper Icing Color Add to shopping list Copper Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Golden Yellow Icing Color (combine golden yellow and lemon yellow for yellow shown)Easy-Add Golden Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Golden Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Brown Icing Color Add to shopping list Brown Icing Color
- Red-Red Icing Color (combine brown and red-red for brown shown)Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add White Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list White Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Gum-Tex™ Add to shopping list Gum-Tex™
- FoodWriters™ Neon Colors Edible Color Markers (pink, black)Easy-Add FoodWriters™ Neon Colors Edible Color Markers Add to shopping list FoodWriters™ Neon Colors Edible Color Markers
- Easy-Add Orchid Pink Pearl Dust™ Add to shopping list Orchid Pink Pearl Dust™
- Favorite brownie mix or recipe
Each cake serves one.
- Easy-Add Brownie Pops 8-Cavity Silicone Mold Add to shopping list Brownie Pops 8-Cavity Silicone Mold
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add 9 in. Rolling pin Add to shopping list 9 in. Rolling pin
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
- Easy-Add Floral Collection Flower Making Set Add to shopping list Floral Collection Flower Making Set
- Easy-Add Tip: 1 Add to shopping list Tip: 1
- Easy-Add 4 in. Lollipop Sticks Add to shopping list 4 in. Lollipop Sticks
- Waxed paper
Bake and cool brownie pops in silicone mold supported by cookie sheet.
Tint fondant: 1 1/2 oz. light pink; 1 1/2 oz. dark pink, 1/2 oz. light brown, 1/2 oz. dark brown, 1/2 oz. yellow, 3 oz. skin tone; reserve 2 oz. white. Add 1/4 teaspoon Gum-Tex to skin tone. Decorate bride and bridesmaids.
Roll out fondant 1/8 in. thick as needed. Cover brownie pops for skirts. Cut lollipop stick to 3 1/2 in. and insert in center.
Use 7/8 in. ball of copper to shape upper body; slide onto stick. Cut 3/4 x 2 1/2 in. strip for dress bodice. Wrap and attach, trimming ends to fit.
Cut 1/4 in. strips for straps; attach using damp brush. Roll 1/4 in. ball of copper; flatten and slide over stick for neck. Roll 3/16 in. wide logs and cut 1 1/2 in. lengths for arms; shape and attach.
For bride, pipe tip 1 ball necklace; for bridesmaid necklace, roll very thin log and attach. Pipe tip 1 ball trim on all bodices. Roll 7/8 in. copper ball for head; slide over stick. Let set at least 1 hour. Draw eyes and mouth with FoodWriters; use Pearl Dust to brush on blush. Cut assorted strips for hair; attach using damp brush.
For veil, roll out fondant 1/16 in. thick and cut 2 x 2 1/4 in. wide rectangle; use knife to round bottom corners and taper rounded top to just 3/4 in. wide. Attach.
Use pansy cutter from set to cut flowers; set on thick foam and cup centers using rounded end of modeling stick from set. Roll small ball centers, flatten and attach. Attach flowers with icing.