Peppy Pumpkin Patch Cake
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Orange Icing Color Add to shopping list Orange Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Brown Icing Color Add to shopping list Brown Icing Color
- Easy-Add Sky Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Sky Blue Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
Cake serves 12.
- Easy-Add Stand-Up Jack-O-Lantern Pan Add to shopping list Stand-Up Jack-O-Lantern Pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 1A Add to shopping list Tip: 1A
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 7 Add to shopping list Tip: 7
- Easy-Add Tip: 16 Add to shopping list Tip: 16
- 2003 Pattern Book (Pumpkin Face)Easy-Add 2003 Pattern Book Add to shopping list 2003 Pattern Book
- Easy-Add Confectionery Tool Set Add to shopping list Confectionery Tool Set
- Easy-Add Flower Former Set Add to shopping list Flower Former Set
- Easy-Add Leaves and Acorns Nesting Metal Cookie Cutter Set Add to shopping list Leaves and Acorns Nesting Metal Cookie Cutter Set
In advance, make fondant leaves: Tint fondant green, roll out thin and cut various sizes of leaves using cutters from set.
Add veins using veining tool from set. Let dry in various shapes on flower formers dusted with cornstarch. Set aside.
Lightly ice front smooth; trace face pattern with toothpick. Outline section of pumpkin with tip 3.
Pipe in mouth, nose and eyes using tip 7 for pumpkin (pat smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch).
Overpipe tip 3 dot irises and pupils (pat smooth). Cover pumpkin with tip 16 stars.
Ice top of stem smooth; cover sides with tip 3 strings. Attach leaves to stems with dots of icing. Position leaves around cake.