Peppermint Twist Cupcakes
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Mini Gingerbread Boy Icing Decorations Add to shopping list Mini Gingerbread Boy Icing Decorations
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
Each cupcake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Standard muffin pan Add to shopping list Standard muffin pan
- Easy-Add Gingerbread Boy Standard Baking Cups Add to shopping list Gingerbread Boy Standard Baking Cups
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Cutter/Embosser Add to shopping list Cutter/Embosser
- Easy-Add 4 in. Lollipop Sticks Add to shopping list 4 in. Lollipop Sticks
- Plastic ruler
Bake cupcakes in Gingerbread Boy or Christmas Themed Standard Baking Cups and cool completely on Cooling Grid.
Prepare Buttercream Icing recipe, and ice cupcakes smooth with white icing using Spatula.
For stripes, tint a 3 inch ball of Ready-to-Use White Rolled Fondant with Red-Red Icing Color. Roll fondant to a 1/8 inch thickness with Perfect Height Rolling Pin. Use Cutter/Embosser to cut narrow stripes that are 1 ½ inch x 1/8 inch, and wide stripes that are 1 ½ inch x ½ to ¼ inch.
Alternately place narrow and wide stripes on cupcake.
For ruffled ties, trim 4 inch Lollipop Sticks to 2 ½ inch lengths. Roll Ready-to-Use White Rolled Fondant with Perfect Height Rolling Pin to a 1/8 inch thickness. Cut 1 ¼ inch x 3 ½ inch long strips with Cutter/Embosser. Ruffle pieces and pinch around trimmed Lollipop Sticks.
To finish ties, insert ends of sticks into edge of cupcake and secure with buttercream icing.
Attach one Mini Gingerbread Boy Icing Decoration in center of cupcake with buttercream icing.