Peppermint Package Cookies
- Easy-Add FoodWriter™ Edible Color Markers Add to shopping list FoodWriter™ Edible Color Markers
- Easy-Add Red Color Mist™ Food Color Spray Add to shopping list Red Color Mist™ Food Color Spray
- Easy-Add Green Color Mist™ Food Color Spray Add to shopping list Green Color Mist™ Food Color Spray
- Easy-Add Red Ice-A-Cookie™ Ready-To-Use Icing Add to shopping list Red Ice-A-Cookie™ Ready-To-Use Icing
- Easy-Add Green Ice-A-Cookie™ Ready-To-Use Icing Add to shopping list Green Ice-A-Cookie™ Ready-To-Use Icing
- Easy-Add White Ice-A-Cookie™ Ready-To-Use Icing Add to shopping list White Ice-A-Cookie™ Ready-To-Use Icing
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon milk
- Easy-Add vanilla extract Add to shopping list vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup peppermint candies finely crushed
Each cookie serves 1.
In large bowl, cream butter and sugar with electric mixer; add egg and continue beating. Add remaining ingredients; mix until smooth. Refrigerate dough 2 hours.
Preheat oven to 375° F. Roll dough out 1/8 inch thick on lightly floured surface. Dipping cutter in flour before each use, cut out cookies. Place cookies on ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 12-15 minutes or until browned. Remove from sheet and cool completely.
Decorate cooled cookies as desired using cookie stencil, edible food markers, food color spray and icing.
Timesaver Tip: Substitute 2 tubes (16 oz. ea.) refrigerated sugar cookie dough for homemade cookies.