Penguin Party-Goer Cookies
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Color Flow Mix Add to shopping list Color Flow Mix
- Yellow Jelly Candies
Each cookie serves 1.
- Easy-Add Snowman Stencil-A-Cookie Cutter & Stencil Set Add to shopping list Snowman Stencil-A-Cookie Cutter & Stencil Set
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 4 Add to shopping list Tip: 4
- Easy-Add Tip: 8 Add to shopping list Tip: 8
- Easy-Add Tip: 352 Add to shopping list Tip: 352
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Waxed paper
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
Prepare cookie recipe, roll out and cut cookies with cutter from set. Bake and cool following recipe directions.
Prepare Color Flow Icing recipe. Outline inner area of body with full-strength color flow in white.
Flow in area with thinned white color flow in cut decorating bag. Let dry. Outline outer area of body with full-strength color flow in black.
Flow in area with thinned black color flow in cut decorating bag. Let dry.
Decorate the following in full-strength color flow icing on a waxed paper-covered board. Pipe tip 352 pull-out leaf wings in black.
Pipe tip 8 hat in red; add tip 4 spiral fur trim in white. Pipe tip 2 outline eyes in black and beak in yellow.
Outline and pipe in tip 4 bow tie in red; pat smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch.
Trim jelly candies in foot shapes and attach with dots of icing. Let dry completely.