Penguin Party Cupcake
Check out the top hat to go with his tux! The Penguin Party Cupcake is dressed for polar conditions with a fun fondant cap that hangs off the top, giving a simple treat a whole new dimension.
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Chocolate Ready-To-Use Decorator Icing Add to shopping list Chocolate Ready-To-Use Decorator Icing
Jelly fruit slices
Each cupcake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 4 Add to shopping list Tip: 4
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
- Easy-Add 4 in. Lollipop Sticks Add to shopping list 4 in. Lollipop Sticks
- Easy-Add Christmas Silicone Baking Cups Add to shopping list Christmas Silicone Baking Cups
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Waxed paper
- Paring Knife
In advance: Make hat. Tint 1 oz. fondant red. Roll out 1/8 in. thick; trace pattern with toothpick and cut out.
Let dry on cornstarch-dusted cake board. Cut a lollipop stick to 3 in. long. Attach to back of hat with fondant adhesive, leaving 1 1/2 in. extended at bottom.
Bake and cool cupcakes in silicone cups supported by cookie sheet. Ice cupcakes smooth in white.
Mark face pattern with toothpick. Tint chocolate icing black. Using tip 4, pipe in outer area (smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch).
Pipe tip 3 dot eyes. Cut fruit slice in half and position for feet. Insert hat and candy corn nose.
Shape 3/8 in. wide fondant hat brim and 1/4 in. ball pompom. Attach with fondant adhesive. Imprint brim with dots using toothpick.