Peek-a-Boo Candy Pops
Use pink or blue melted candy details and ribbons to add feminine or masculine character to white candy pops formed in our Round Cookie Treat Pan.
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy
Primary Candy Colors Set (using orange, blue)Easy-Add Primary Candy Colors Set Add to shopping list Primary Candy Colors Set
Garden Candy Color Set (using pink, black)Easy-Add Garden Candy Color Set Add to shopping list Garden Candy Color Set
Each pop serves 1
- Easy-Add Round Cookie Treat Pan Add to shopping list Round Cookie Treat Pan
- Easy-Add Candy Melting Plate Add to shopping list Candy Melting Plate
- Easy-Add 8 in. Lollipop Sticks Add to shopping list 8 in. Lollipop Sticks
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Easy-Add Cake Boards Add to shopping list Cake Boards
- 1/4 in. wide ribbon (18 in. for each bow)
- Waxed paper
Use white candy and treat pan to mold pops on sticks. Tint portion of melted white candy orange for skin tone shown.
Fill Melting Plate cavities to mold heads. Chill until firm. Decorate and assemble using melted candy in cut parchment bags. Tint portions of melted white candy blue, pink and black.
Pipe scallop border and message on base candy. Set heads on waxed paper-covered board. Add 1-2 drops of water to small amount of pink to thicken for piping. Immediately pipe bow loops, let set, then add center dot. Pipe facial features and hair curl. Let set.
Attach heads to base. Pipe hands. Let set. Tie ribbon around stick.