Patriotism on Parade! Cookies & Cupcakes
Everyone loves a parade and you’ll love watching these treats pass by throughout the day! Stack cupcakes capped with Patriotic Pix on a our Cupcakes-N-More Stand. Don’t forget the cookie spectators!
- Easy-Add Sky Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Sky Blue Icing Color
- Easy-Add Christmas Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Christmas Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Brown Icing Color Add to shopping list Brown Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Copper Icing Color (light skin tone) Add to shopping list Copper Icing Color (light skin tone)
- Easy-Add Meringue Powder Add to shopping list Meringue Powder
Each Cookie or Cupcake serves 1
- Easy-Add 12-cup Standard Muffin Pan Add to shopping list 12-cup Standard Muffin Pan
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Tip: 1 Add to shopping list Tip: 1
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Gingerbread Boy Metal Cutter Add to shopping list Gingerbread Boy Metal Cutter
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Easy-Add Cupcakes 'N More® 13 Count Dessert Stand Add to shopping list Cupcakes 'N More® 13 Count Dessert Stand
- Easy-Add Stars and Stripes Party Picks Add to shopping list Stars and Stripes Party Picks
- Easy-Add Patriotic Foil Pix® Add to shopping list Patriotic Foil Pix®
- Easy-Add Patriotic Standard Baking Cups Add to shopping list Patriotic Standard Baking Cups
In advance: Make cookies. Tint dough desired skin tone. Roll out and cut 5 gingerbread boy cookies; and 10 triangle easel backs, 2 x 1 1/4 in., bake and cool.
Decorate with royal icing: Use tip 2 to outline and pipe in clothes; smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch. Add tip 2 outline and pull-out hair. Pipe tip 1 dot and outline facial features and clothing details. Attach flags to hands with icing. Let dry overnight. Attach easel backs to backs of legs with royal icing. Let dry.
Bake and cool cupcakes. Ice smooth in buttercream. Insert foil pix. Position cupcakes on stand and cookies around stand.
* Combine Brown with Christmas Red for brown shown.