Patriotic Star Cookie
Your favorite roll-out cookie recipe
- Easy-Add FoodWriter™ Fine Tip Primary Colors Edible Color Markers Add to shopping list FoodWriter™ Fine Tip Primary Colors Edible Color Markers
- Easy-Add Blue Dots Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper Add to shopping list Blue Dots Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper
- Easy-Add Piping Gel Add to shopping list Piping Gel
1 Red Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper (makes 18 cookies)Easy-Add Red Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper Add to shopping list Red Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper
Each cookie serves 1
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Circles Nesting Cookie Cutters Add to shopping list Circles Nesting Cookie Cutters
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
- Easy-Add Single Shape Punch Set Add to shopping list Single Shape Punch Set
- Easy-Add Layered Stars Cutting insert Add to shopping list Layered Stars Cutting insert
Prepare and roll out dough. Cut out cookies using smallest cutter. Bake and cool.
Using black FoodWriter and smallest cutter as a guide, trace circle on back side (shiny side) of Blue Dots! Sugar Sheets! Cut out circle using scissors. Repeat to make a total of 18 circles. Attach circles to cookies using piping gel.
Using punch with Large Stars Cutting Insert, cut 18 stars from Red Sugar Sheets! Attach stars to cookie using piping gel
Want to stay in touch with the latest from Wilton?
Receive great Wilton decorating ideas and much more! Learn more