Patriotic Cake on a Stick
Bright red, white and blue outlined stars serve as great dessert for all patriotic occasions. Memorial Day, July 4th, Veterans Day, Labor Day and more.
- Easy-Add Christmas Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Christmas Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Royal Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Royal Blue Icing Color
- Easy-Add Red Colored Sugar Add to shopping list Red Colored Sugar
- Easy-Add Blue Colored Sugar Add to shopping list Blue Colored Sugar
Favorite pound cake recipe or mix
Each pop serves 1.
- Easy-Add Star Pops Silicone Mold Add to shopping list Star Pops Silicone Mold
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add 8 in. Cookie Treat Sticks Add to shopping list 8 in. Cookie Treat Sticks
Bake and cool pops in silicone mold supported by cookie sheet; fill cavities 2/3 full and insert sticks before baking. Let cool.
Cover stars with white royal icing. Alternate outlining cookies in red and blue royal icing in cut parchment triangles; cover edges with red and blue sugars. Let set.