Patriot Pops Cereal Treats
- Easy-Add Christmas Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Christmas Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Yellow Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Yellow Candy Melts® Candy
- Favorite crisped rice cereal treat recipe (1 batch will make 8-10 treats)
- Easy-Add Patriotic Stars Icing Decorations Add to shopping list Patriotic Stars Icing Decorations
- Non-stick pan spray
Each cereal treat serves 1.
- Easy-Add 9 x 13 in. Sheet Pan Add to shopping list 9 x 13 in. Sheet Pan
- Easy-Add 11 3/4 in. Lollipop Sticks Add to shopping list 11 3/4 in. Lollipop Sticks
- Easy-Add Stars Candy Mold Add to shopping list Stars Candy Mold
- Easy-Add Round Cut-Outs Fondant Cutter Add to shopping list Round Cut-Outs Fondant Cutter
- Easy-Add Patriotic Stars Party Bags Add to shopping list Patriotic Stars Party Bags
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Waxed paper
In advance: Mold top star candies; refrigerate until firm, unmold.
Prepare cereal treats. Before mixing in cereal, divide marshmallow/butter mixture into 2 portions. Tint 1 red. Add 1/2 of cereal to each portion and mix per recipe. Keeping colors separated, press mixtures into waxed-paper lined pan; unmold by lifting waxed paper. Cut circles using medium round Cut-Out sprayed with pan spray; cut 3 red and 2 natural for each treat. Thread circles onto lollipop sticks, leaving 1 1/2 in. extended at top; secure with dots of melted candy. Attach candy star to top of stick and icing decorations to treats using melted candy. Let set. Place treat in bag and tie.