Pastel Posy Cookie
The first flower of spring is here, with this fun flower cookie that’s perfect for Easter brunch, shower favors and birthday treats. Make it with the Wilton Easter Cookie Cutter Set and Color Flow Icing in pretty shades of rose and yellow.
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Royal Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Royal Blue Icing Color
- Easy-Add Buttercup Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Buttercup Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Color Flow Mix Add to shopping list Color Flow Mix
Each cookie serves 1.
- Easy-Add 3 Pc. Easter Cookie Cutter Set Add to shopping list 3 Pc. Easter Cookie Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
Roll out dough. Cut, bake and cool cookies using blossom cutter from set. Using full-strength Color Flow and tip 3, outline flower in rose, center in yellow; let dry. Using thinned Color Flow in cut parchment bag, flow in flower in rose, center in yellow; let dry. Decorate with full-strength Color Flow. With tip 3, overpipe outline detail on flower in rose. Add dot detail on center in yellow.
*Combine Rose with Royal Blue for muted pink shade shown. Combine Buttercup Yellow with Lemon Yellow for yellow shown.