Pastel Petit Fours Mini Cakes
Everyone take your own little cake! Poured icing creates a perfectly smooth surface so the simple dot and sweet pea accents really stand out.
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add White Ready-To-Use Decorator Icing Add to shopping list White Ready-To-Use Decorator Icing
Your favorite yellow cake recipe
Each mini cake serves 1.
- Easy-Add 13 x 9 in. Recipe Right® Oblong Pan Add to shopping list 13 x 9 in. Recipe Right® Oblong Pan
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 103 Add to shopping list Tip: 103
- Easy-Add Tip: 352 Add to shopping list Tip: 352
- Easy-Add Round Cut-Outs Fondant Cutter Add to shopping list Round Cut-Outs Fondant Cutter
- Easy-Add Cupcakes 'N More® 23 Count Dessert Stand Add to shopping list Cupcakes 'N More® 23 Count Dessert Stand
- Easy-Add 1 1/4 in. diameter Candy Cups Add to shopping list 1 1/4 in. diameter Candy Cups
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add Standard Coupler Add to shopping list Standard Coupler
- Easy-Add Spatula Add to shopping list Spatula
- Waxed paper
Bake and cool 1 1/2 in. high cake in sheet pan. Cut individual circles using largest Cut-Out. Position cakes on cooling grid over waxed paper. Heat canned icing in microwave at Defrost setting for 20-30 seconds; stir. Tint a portion of icing rose. Place cooled cakes on cooling grid. Pour icing in center of cake, spreading to edges with a spatula so that icing covers sides. Let dry.
Fill decorating bag fitted with tip 3 with unheated decorator icing. Pipe tip 3 dots on cake sides. Fill decorating bag fitted with tip 103 with rose or white icing. Pipe tip 103 sweet pea with tip 3 calyx on top of each cake. Fill decorating bag fitted with tip 352 with green decorator icing. Pipe tip 352 leaves on cupcake top.
Flatten candy cups and position a petit four on each. Position on stand or serving plate.