Pastel Packages Cakes
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Orange Icing Color Add to shopping list Orange Icing Color
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Violet Icing Color Add to shopping list Violet Icing Color
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Gum-Tex™ Add to shopping list Gum-Tex™
Cakes serve 30; each mini cake serves 1.
- Easy-Add 6 x 2 in. Round Pan Add to shopping list 6 x 2 in. Round Pan
- Easy-Add 8 x 2 in. Round Pan Add to shopping list 8 x 2 in. Round Pan
- Easy-Add 10 x 2 in. Round Pan Add to shopping list 10 x 2 in. Round Pan
- Easy-Add Mini Flower Silicone Mold Add to shopping list Mini Flower Silicone Mold
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 8 Add to shopping list Tip: 8
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add Cakes 'N More™ 3-Tiered Party Stand Add to shopping list Cakes 'N More™ 3-Tiered Party Stand
- Easy-Add Cake Boards Add to shopping list Cake Boards
- Easy-Add Cutter/Embosser Add to shopping list Cutter/Embosser
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
- Easy-Add Leaf Cut-Outs™ Add to shopping list Leaf Cut-Outs™
- Easy-Add Flower Former Set Add to shopping list Flower Former Set
- Easy-Add Floral Collection Flower Making Set Add to shopping list Floral Collection Flower Making Set
In advance: Add 1 teaspoon Gum-Tex to 8 oz. White Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant.
Tint 1/4 each in dark shades of Violet, Rose, Lemon Yellow and Orange. Make 6 fondant bow loops for each mini cake. Let dry overnight on cornstarch-dusted large flower formers.
Bake and cool 1-layer 6, 8, 10 in. round cakes and 14 cakes in Silicone Mini Flower Mold. Prepare cakes to be covered with fondant by lightly icing with buttercream.
For round cakes, cover with 36 oz. white fondant.
For sides of cake, roll green fondant 1/4 in. thick and cut into 2 in. wide stripes: 17 in. long for 6 in. cake; 23 in. long for 8 in. cake; 29 1/2 in. for 12 in. cake.Brush backs of fondant stripes with damp brush and attach to cake sides.
For white fondant dots on cake sides, roll fondant 1/8 in. thick and use large open side of any standard tip to cut dots.Brush backs of dots with damp brush and randomly attach to cake sides.
For mini cakes, tint 12 oz. each of white fondant in light shades of Violet, Rose, Lemon Yellow and Orange and cover cakes.
Roll out Leaf Green fondant 1/8 in. thick and cut 12 leaves using large rose leaf cutter from set. Let leaves dry on small flower formers dusted with cornstarch.
Pipe a tip 8 ball of royal icing at center of mini cakes; attach bow loops. Position round cakes on plates from Cakes 'N More™ 3-Tiered Party Stand.